Repair Problems Solved!
Receive up to $500 Cashback on your UTC Purchases over 6 months
Cash Back Sales Incentive Promotion
Standard terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”)
a) Cashback means a cashback rebate of fifty percent (50%) on the value of all UTC Purchased from a Participating Distributor during the Promotional Period (excluding GST).
b) Customer means a sole proprietor with a registered Australian Business Number.
c) Duty means any stamp duty, transaction or registration duty or similar charge imposed by any Government Agency and includes, but is not limited to, any interest, fine, penalty, charge or other amount imposed in respect of any of the above, but excludes Tax.
d) Eligible Customer mean a Customer who, within the Promotional Period: i) is a sole proprietor with a registered ABN; and ii) is over 18 years of age.
e) Participating Customer means an Eligible Customer who has complied with clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
f) Participating Distributors means a Vinidex supplier, during the Promotional Period, that distributes and supplies UTC to consumers. (If in doubt, a claimant may ask the distributor whether or not they are participating in the Promotion).
g) Promoter means Vinidex Pty Ltd ABN 42 000 664 942
h) Promotion means the eligibility to claim the Cashback incentive in accordance with these terms and conditions.
i) Promotional Period means the period from 12:00am 1 July 2019 to 11:59pm 31 December 2019.
j) Purchase means to make payment in full for a UTC during the Promotional Period from a Participating Distributor. For the avoidance of any doubt, “Purchase” does not mean: i) rental payment plans; ii) lay-buys or pre-orders made before the commencement of the Promotional Period; iii) purchase via eBay or similar online third-party internet websites; or iv) purchase of second-hand products.
k) Tax means any tax, levy, charges, impost, fee, deduction, goods and services tax, compulsory loan or withholding, which is assessed, levied, imposed or collected by any Government Agency and includes, but is not limited to, any interest, fine, penalty, charge, fee or any other amount imposed on or in respect of any of the above, but excludes Duty.
l) UTC means Philmac Universal Transition Couplings.
Eligibility to Claim
1. The promotion is open to all Eligible Customers who purchase Philmac Universal Transition Couplings (“UTC”) from a Participating Distributor during the Promotional Period.
2. To be eligible to claim the Cashback, the Eligible Customer must:
a) Purchase a minimum of $100.00 (ex GST) of Philmac UTC fittings in one transaction during the Promotional Period from any Participating Distributor;
b) register his/her details by visiting: www.utccashback.com.au.
c) upload a copy of the Tax Invoice evidencing the payment of (a) above to: www.utccashback.com.au.
d) complete the contact information; and
e) agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. The maximum value that a Participating Customer may claim on the Cashback during the Promotional Period is $500.00 (ex GST).
4. Subject to clauses 2 and 3, a Participating Customer may make multiple claims for the Cashback during the Promotional Period by uploading a tax invoice in accordance with clause 2(c) evidencing the Purchase of UTC from a Participating Distributor.
5. A claim for Cashback payable to the Participating Customer during the Promotional Period will be paid to the Participating Customer via an EFTPOS Gift-card on the month following the end of the Promotional Period. For the avoidance of any doubt, the claim for Cashback will be paid to a Participating Customer in or about January 2020.
Termination of the Program
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegal claims will be deemed invalid.
7. The Promoter may terminate a Participating Customer’s participation in the Promotion without notice for reasons including, but not limited to, if the Participating Customer:
a) fails to comply with these terms and conditions;
b) abuse any privilege accorded to the Participating Customer under the Promotion;
c) supplies misleading information or makes any misrepresentation to the Promoter in connection with the Promotion; and
d) becomes a bankrupt or, if the Participating Customer is a company, becomes insolvent, goes into a receivership or liquidation.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including the claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimants who submit a claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of rights.
9. If a Participating Customer is terminated or disqualified by reason of either clause 7 or 8, any entitlement that the Participating Customer may have to claim the Cashback will be cancelled. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or claim arising from the termination of the Promotion including any claim (without limitation) for the Cashback as at the time of the Participating Customer’s termination.
10. If requested by the Promoter, Participating Customers must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to participate in the Promotion, to claim the Cashback, compliance with these Terms and Conditions, and/or their tax invoice that corresponds to the claim that they have submitted in the Promotion.
11. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the interpretation and application of these terms and conditions will be final and binding on all Participating Customers. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. A Participating Customer may terminate their participation in the Promotion at any time by giving written notice to the Promoter.
13. Participating Customers are solely responsible for any Tax, Duty or other charge imposed by law in relation to the Promotion.
14. The Promoter does not make any guarantee in relation to the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for any interruption of the services that may interfere with a Participating Customer’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
15. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible, and accepts no liability for, any liability including but not limited to, loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way from:
a) technical difficulties or equipment malfunction;
b) theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
c) claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d) variation in Cashback amount to that stated in these terms and conditions; and
e) Tax liability incurred.
16. Each Participating Customer is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
17. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
18. Participating Customers can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Eligible Customers who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
19. Participating Customers agree to be contacted by the Promoter and to assist the Promoter for Marketing Purposes.
20. Immediately upon submission by a Participating Customer, their claim becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
21. All information provided by the Participating Customer (“Personal Information”) may be used by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the Promotion, awarding the Cashback, and promotional and marketing purposes.
22. The Promoter may disclose the Participating Customer’s Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting the Promotion and Marketing Purposes, and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
25. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.